Friday, February 17, 2012

Megan Fox " I have a lot of flaws! "

On her flaws:
“Of course, I have a lot of flaws. But I do not tell them – ever.”

On her Marilyn Monroe tattoo:
“I’m removing it. It is a negative character, as she suffered from personality disorders and was bipolar. I do not want to attract this kind of negative energy in my life.”

On her navel piercing:
“Oh, this? I did it when I was 16-years-old because I was a fan of Britney Spears. The only time I tried to imitate someone else. But then I thought it was tacky and so I removed it when I turned 20.

On being dubbed as a ’sex-bomb’:
“What they call me sexy is not something that I can operate or shut down at will, but something that shines through as a journey, from how I talk, how I move. On the screen, I seem very sure of myself, but the real world is the place where I feel more conflict.”
(Amica Magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment